Enroll in a class
To enroll in a class, you will use a three-step process in the "Shopping Cart." The Shopping Cart is how you will manage your registration and class selection.
- The first step in enrolling in a class is to add it to your Shopping Cart.
- When a class is in the shopping cart, this means you are not enrolled in the class. You must follow all three registration steps to complete the process. You will see a green check mark when your registration is successfully completed.
- You may select classes and add them to your Shopping Cart prior to your registration time.
- Adding a class to your shopping cart does not reserve you a spot in the class.
- You will not be notified that you are ineligible to enroll in the course until you finish the enrollment process. Review prerequisites and timing carefully ahead of time.
|Sun, Apr 29, 2018||Last day of spring classes|
|Tue, Aug 21, 2018||First day of fall classes|
|Tue, Sep 4, 2018||Last day to drop without a W|
|Mon, Aug 27, 2018||100% Refund Deadline|
|Tue, Sep 4, 2018||Last day to add a Fall class|
|Tue, Sep 4, 2018||Last day to receive a 75% tuition refund for canceling full semester classes|