Enroll in a class
To enroll in a class, you will use a three-step process in the "Shopping Cart." The Shopping Cart is how you will manage your registration and class selection.
- The first step in enrolling in a class is to add it to your Shopping Cart.
- When a class is in the shopping cart, this means you are not enrolled in the class. You must follow all three registration steps to complete the process. You will see a green check mark when your registration is successfully completed.
- You may select classes and add them to your Shopping Cart prior to your registration time.
- Adding a class to your shopping cart does not reserve you a spot in the class.
- You will not be notified that you are ineligible to enroll in the course until you finish the enrollment process. Review prerequisites and timing carefully ahead of time.
|Fri, Dec 13, 2019||Last day of classes|
|Mon, Dec 16, 2019||Final exams|
|Tue, Dec 17, 2019||Final exams|
|Tue, Oct 22, 2019||Last day to cancel a class|
|Mon, Nov 4, 2019||Spring class schedules available|
|Mon, Nov 11, 2019||Spring registration appointments begin|