If you have questions about revising your financial aid, contact The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships. See below for specific examples.
Cost of attendance appeal
- If you are unable to document that your costs differ from the standard cost of attendance figures, contact the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.
- An adjustment to your costs does not always lead to additional aid.
Special Circumstances appeal
- If you or your family have experienced a significant change to your financial situation, contact the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.
- Your eligibility may be reevaluated in light of situations like a job or income loss, divorce or separation, death in the family, or other unusual circumstances.
- If you do not meet the definition of an independent student, but you believe you have extenuating circumstances that should be considered when determining your dependency status, please contact the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.
To make any changes to your loans, email the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships at [email protected]. In your email, describe the change you'd like to make.
Some examples include but are not limited to:
- Request an additional loan
- Increase your loan amount
- Reduce your loan amount
- Cancel a loan after you've accepted it
To decline or request a work-study award, contact the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.