Revising your aid
You may find yourself in a situation where you need to change the amount of financial aid you receive. This could be due to additional costs or reduced resources available to you or your family.
Cost of attendance appeal
- If you are unable to document that your costs differ from the standard cost of attendance figures, contact the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.
- An adjustment to your costs does not always lead to additional aid.
Special Circumstances appeal
- If you or your family have experienced a significant change to your financial situation, contact the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.
- Your eligibility may be reevaluated in light of situations like a job or income loss, divorce or separation, death in the family, or other unusual circumstances.
- If you do not meet the definition of an independent student, but you believe you have extenuating circumstances that should be considered when determining your dependency status, please contact the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.
Request an additional loan or increase your loan amount
- To see if you are eligible for additional loan funds, contact the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.
- You will need to submit a written request to One Stop Student Services if you'd like to increase your loan amount.
Reduce your loan amount
- If you would like to reduce the amount of loans you've requested, contact the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.
- You will need to provide a written request for the change.
Cancel your loan after you've taken it out
- Contact the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships if you are interested in cancelling your loan.
Decline or request a work-study award
- In order to decline or request a work-study award, Contact the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.
|Thu, Aug 16, 2018||Financial Aid Applies toward account charges|
|Thu, Aug 23, 2018||Financial Aid Refunds sent|