View/Print Enrollment Verification
Enrollment certification is frequently required for student loan deferment, insurance discounts, or for requests related to scholarships or visas.
Enrollment verification can include
- Enrollment (for all terms or only the most recent term). For each term, enrollment will be listed as full-time, 3/4-time, half-time, or less than 1/2-time (no status listed if not enrolled)
- Cumulative GPA and credits (for all terms or only the most recent term)
- Expected graduation date (provided by the student)
- Degree/Certificate awarded
- Degree GPA (GPA as of the date your degree was conferred; available only for undergraduate degrees)