If you are enrolled in a course but would prefer to be enrolled in a different course, you can use the swap function. The swap function will drop one class and replace it with another at the same time.
You cannot register for classes that overlap, or have less than a one (1) minute time separation without completing the Class Time Conflict Approval request (see the quick start guide). More information on class time conflict is available.
- Log into MyU and select the Academics tab.
- Click the Registration sub-tab.
- Click the Register button.
- Select the Swap tab.
- In the Swap This Class section, select the class you want to swap from your current schedule.
- In the With This Class section, enter the class you want instead. You can use the search or enter the class number.
- Set your enrollment preferences (e.g., grading basis), and then click Next.
- Confirm your selection. If it is correct, click the Finish Swapping button.
- View your results. A green check mark indicates the swap was successful.
To open the guide in a new window, use the full-screen version.